ROPPENHEIM IS AN OUTLET SHOPPING CENTRE OPENED IN APRIL 2012.
It consists of 111 shops and restaurants in a village complex, covering an area of 29,311 sq m. It is located on the RD4 which connects the French A35 and the German A5 highways. There is a shuttle service to the complex which overall sits in a green area, including two lakes.
- Building Owner: MAB Roppenheim SARL
- Occupier: Multiple Tenants
- Manager: Neinver Asset Management
- BREEAM In-Use Assessor: Minh-Trong Nguyen, Astrance
- Sustainability Manager: Rosa López Ibarra, Neinver
WHY BREEAM IN-USE?
The certification is part of Neinver?s strategy to certify the whole portfolio that the company manages around Europe. Neinver believes BREEAM is the best way of demonstrating environmental commitment and performance to stakeholders in Europe.
ROSA LÓPEZ IBARRA, NEINVER SAYS:
We believe BREEAM In-Use helps the building to demonstrate its construction quality and the efficient way it is managed by our team. We work with BREEAM In-Use certification because it is a European based seal of approval with a long background and specialisation in the retail sector.
THE BREEAM IN-USE ASSESSMENT
- Part 1: Materials 93%; Land Use & Ecology 92%; Health &Wellbeing 97%; Waste 100%.
- Part 2: Energy 84%; Land Use & Ecology 100%; Management 85%; Water: 81%.
|BREEAM In-Use Scheme||Part 1 (Asset Performance)||Part 2 (Building Management)|
|Star Rating||5 stars||5 stars|
Neinver plan to implement an action plan that will consider the weaker areas of performance under BREEAM In-Use. This will focus on more detailed energy metering and control in order to improve that category rating and the efficiency of the centre. Neinver plan to continue to take care of the biodiversity value of the development.