BREEAM Awards 2020
BREEAM Awards Terms and Conditions
- Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by. Within 30 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier
- Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. Cancellation requests received 30 days before the Awards dinner will be refunded, less an administrative charge of 15%. Cancellation requests received within 30 days of the awards dinner will not be refunded.
- If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for traveling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
Lighting and special effects
- It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.